All 5 art Reviews

Pyrlaster Pyrlaster

Frigging awesome

If I had to give some criticisim it would be that the "hero" figure in the corner doesn't really stand out in any way and I didn't notice him until much later.

einharjar responds:

The monster is the star of the show this time...hehe

When I grow up I'll be a tree When I grow up I'll be a tree

The Volume needs work

Sorry if this been pointed out before. Her head is tilted but the rest of the face (mostly the eyes) are in a upright pose.

Basically the head is turned one way and her face in another

T.E.S concept T.E.S concept

Loving the details

I like the amount of details that you put in the armor though I wished you had done the same for the gun. It doesn't "pop out" like the armor does. Also your proportions are a little off. Mainly her right hand, it needs to be longer and the legs look rather muscular (thick) compared to the rest of the body.

Ok. Don't get me wrong here I'm liking this but what kills me about this piece is the stiff and unnatural pose. Might I recommend some gesture drawing to bring your art to life

Alien Hominid Fan ARt Alien Hominid Fan ARt

A bit off

The anatomy isn't at it's best especially at the neck and torso. I know it's an alien but you are using human muscle structure so I'm using that as a reference point.
The shading also needs to be darker at places, at least as dark as the outlines.

Fifty-50 responds:

He's supposed to be like that, considering the original has a large head. Plus human anatomy doesn't apply to it as much, one can bend the rules in anatomy when the character your working on is not human.

As for the shading, if I made it any darker the details of my lineart will not be seen. If you look closely you'll see that there are many small lines in the lineart itself. Considering I spent a lot of time putting in those details, it would be waste if it would be blocked by shading. And those little lines themselves are shading.

Do you understand me now??

how to draw iron man how to draw iron man

Minor critique

I think you should had kept some of the lines. Manly the ones on the top of his head and the one at the left edge of his mouth.
But I love this concept. This is giving me all kinds of ideas